HP Spectre x360 | Delhi Launch | #MeantToMove
I was extremely excited to have been invited to the official launch of the latest addition to the HP India family – the HP Spectre x360 laptop which is a feature packed device. While I haven’t had the chance to use the device myself, the event itself was a whole lotta fun and from the specs, the HP Spectre x360 sounds like the complete package.
Personally I loved how compact and small the design is, yet when you open it, the screen seems so large. Light to carry in your arms – like a tiny file. The most fun feature is ofcourse the fact that you can open and turn the screen around 360 degrees and use the laptop as a tablet and set it up in many ways for different requirements. The device also comes with its own stylus to work on the screen. Loved the resolution and crispness of the screen as well. Another feature that I loved was the long battery you can expect out of this device – it is supposed to give you upto 22 hours of battery life.
Listing out some more features and specifications of the HP Spectre x360:
– 90% screen to body ratio which is super cool
– 2.2 mm web-cam that comes with a kill switch. So no more thinking twice before you wanna dance or reply to your emails butt naked.
– Up to 16 GB of lightning-fast LPDDR4X memory and up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage.3
– Love the chiselled, sleek corners – gives the machine a very robust look
– Entire body is crafted from a single piece of aluminium
– Anti-reflective display
– A Corner port
– Currently priced at about 1 lakh INR
Click HERE to head to their website for more details on the HP Spectre x360
Pics of me courtesy Aman Godara