Im a Valentine Shmuck!
Defiance is the bride who everyone wanted but just a few got to have.
Its going to be valentines day…and not all of us get consumed by the cheesy-ness of it all. Dont get me wrong, I am a romantic person, in love and all…but somehow the concept of valentines days tends to make me cringe a bit. So i’ve come up with a post which is dedicated to Valentine’s Day, but not to its cheesy-ness.
Some accessories that you can rock on V-Day that won’t be screaming of V-Day themselves. Quirky, loud and nerdy…but far from mushy!
These are the accessories that should be on your wishlist, and no, not as gifts for others but for your-rocking-selves!
(1) Shourouk – E. Vegas crystal and sequin earrings, $360
(2) Oscar de la Renta – 24-karat gold-plated crystal bug brooch, $295
(3) Shourouk – Feather crystal and bead bib necklace, $1,155
(4) Oscar de la Renta – 24-karat gold-plated multi-strand necklace, $1,150
(5) Emilio Pucci – Multi-stone brass ring, $595
(6) Emilio Pucci – Plexiglass and crystal cuff, $990
(7) Tom Binns – Slap Dash Swarovski crystal bib necklace, $1,900
(8) Erickson Beamon – Safari oversized gold-plated Swarovski crystal cocktail ring, $355
(9) Erickson Beamon – Confetti gunmetal-plated Swarovski crystal cuff, $845
(10) Valentino – Gold-plated Swarovski crystal bib necklace, $725
(11) Pamela Love – Bronze and quartz crystal bangle, $505
(12) Aurélie Bidermann – Aphrodite enameled 18-karat gold-plated cuff, $1,700
(13) Kenneth Jay Lane – Gunmetal-plated Swarovski crystal ring, $165
(14) Yves Saint Laurent – Arty enamel gold-plated ring, $250
Now if only I could actually and physically obtain everything I blog about!